With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of committed employees who help private customers to get better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the Nordic region's largest loan broker. We are more than just a workplace and place great emphasis on corporate culture, cohesion and community.
Do you share the passion for DevOps? At Sambla you will contribute to our future engineering environment and make a difference.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be a part of a highly skilled team with great collaboration. We enable our developers to build products and services using container platforms to enable engineering efficiency and make sure our solutions and tools meet the requirements and future security threats. Your understanding of the development landscape will play an important part of your everyday life but you will also dive into the technical details of our platforms and with your expertise you will create, maintain and evolve our cloud solutions.
- Develop and maintain our internal projects and systems
- Assist and support development teams and product owners on continuous integrations and delivery
- Be responsible for automating networking, security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support to optimize our solutions
- Provide insights based on monitoring metrics and support on incident responses
- Improve our continuous delivery pipeline
Who are you
As a person you are keen on always learning more and we expect you to have a friendly and helpful approach towards others. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy finding the best solution for every need.
You have previous experience of DevOps and are well familiar with:
- Working hands on with infrastructure as code, automation, continuous integration and delivery
- Build deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Travis, Jenkins)
- Managing middleware services (Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB)
- Cloud providers such as Google Cloud (primarily) or AWS
You will join our DEV team of about 12 people. Your closest team consists of two persons who are deeply engaged and interested in various cloud solution technologies. We value an openness and willingness to share knowledge and work agile. In our team we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.
Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
Work extent: Full time
Location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
Sambla is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In six years, Sambla has grown to 120 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla!