With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the Nordic region's largest loan broker. We are more than just a workplace and place great emphasis on corporate culture, cohesion and community.
We are now looking for a Backend Developer who will play a crucial part in Samblas journey towards becoming Scandinavia's number one credit intermediary. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the entire life-cycle of our solutions - from discussing the business needs with our CTO to delivering high impact solutions to our customers, partners and coworkers. The current focus is on developing internal CRM, insurance system and integrations with banks/lenders on all our active markets.
- 1 year experience in Node.JS given that you also have knowledge in Python, otherwise at least 2 years in Node.JS
- At least two years of experience of web development and/or backend development
- An Academic background in computer science, web development or equivalent practical experience through self learning
- A strong interest in the latest web development techniques and best practices
It is an advantage if you:
- Have experience in similar industry, banks or insurance companies
- Are familiar in working with team collaboration software
- Have an interest in UX, visual design and DevOps
- Have experience with Git, MongoDB, Backbone and Ansible
Who are you?
As a person you are a fast learner and want to contribute with your experience and expertise. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, are self motivated and methodical. You have an excellent attention to detail, while being flexible and having a constant desire to learn new things and hone your abilities as a software developer.
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable working towards tight deadlines in a structured manner and take responsibility for the delivery.
Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
Work extent: Full time
Location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
Sambla is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In six years, Sambla has grown to 140 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla!