With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
We are 180 co-workers that together create the possibility to reach our goals as one unit. Each colleagues work and individual development plays an important part in the puzzle to become the Nordics biggest loan broker. We are more than just a workplace and place great emphasis on corporate culture, cohesion and community.
We are on the search for someone who wants to take on a lot of responsibility, eager to learn new tech and has a drive for sharing knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team. Here at Sambla communication is rapid and a big part of this position since you will work closely with the end-consumer of your product: our internal staff, customers and partners.
A bit of extra credit if you have former experience working in the consumer loan business and have taken part in leading a team in work projects.
What we can offer you:
- To be a part of our talented and ambitious Development-team
- Step onbaord an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the Nordics leading loan broker
- Recurring activities such as monthly dinners with the team, breakfast and after work on Fridays at the office
- Modern and relaxed culture in a non-hierarchy organisation
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group!