Sambla Group is rocketing forward and is now looking for a Paid Search Specialist!
Sambla Group is a fast growing actor within FinTech, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan brokers in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
Description of the role:
As a Paid Search Specialist you will be given the responsibility to manage our PPC/SEM in Sweden for Google and Bing. So what does this responsibility mean? It involves developing and analyzing the Swedish market, and finding the possibilities to optimize our advertising in direct relation to the given budget.
Your career with us will be varied and exciting. In an industry with constant change, every day offers new challenges and if you are keen to work at the forefront and become the best at what you do, your time with us will create endless opportunities for the future.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Work hands-on with keyword expansion, ad strength optimization and automation
- Identify and use trends in order to achieve maximum performance in campaigns
- Create strategic plans of how to optimize volume and cost efficiency
- Stay up-to-date on best practices through market research
- Control and manage large budgets
- Create and analyze A/B tests
Who are you?
- A minimum of two years working with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Used to managing campaigns independently
- Fluent in Swedish (since Swedish will be required in your daily work)
- High analytical and numerical skills
- Great understanding of the Performance Marketing area and has the ability to utilize best-practice and trends to uphold competitive material
- Working knowledge in Excel
- A bit of extra credit goes to you who have former experience working with third party tools and have former experience working in the consumer loan business
- An organized proactive problem solver
- Likes to work result-focused, high paced and team-oriented
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field
- Wanting to be a part of an energetic workplace
What we can offer you:
- To be a part of our talented and ambitious Marketing-team
- Step onbaord an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the Nordics leading loan broker
- Recurring activities such as monthly dinners with the team, breakfast and afterwork on Fridays at the office
- Modern and relaxed culture in a non-hierarchy organisation
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group!