Sambla Group is a fast growing actor within FinTech, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan brokers in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
Description of the role:
We are looking for you with great analytical skills and a curious mindset - we will teach you the rest! As Junior Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist you will learn and work with implementation of A/B-testing and improvements across Sambla’s and Advisa’s sites. With a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills you will identify optimization opportunities that improve our customer journey. You will be part of our Web Team whose goal is to help customers on their digital journey from when they first land on site until they successfully submit an application. As of now you will be the fourth leg in a tight, social team consisting of a Team Lead & CRO Manager, a Website Project Lead and a UX Designer.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Work with the A/B test routine (Insight → Hypothesis → Idea → Prioritize & plan → Create and run test in Google Optimize → Analyze → Decision)
- Create testing plans based on ideas and convert learnings into actionable recommendations
- Optimization of customer journeys: measure and analyze customer behavior to determine areas of potential opportunity to improve conversion rates
- Effectively communicate test results and insights while providing actionable recommendations
- Participate in CRO workshops to learn, brainstorm and share knowledge with your team
Who are you?
- Post-secondary education
- Understanding of statistical significance in testing
- Data analysis abilities
- Experience with A/B-testing
- Experience in Google Analytics/Google Optimize
- Previous experience within CRO-processes
- Working proficiency within the Swedish language
- Curious and driven
- You have an analytical mind and drive to understand what is behind the numbers
- Responsable and structured
- Appreciates some detective-work
What we can offer you:
- To be a part of our talented and ambitious Web Team
- Step onboard an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the leading loan broker in the Nordics
- Recurring activities such as monthly dinners with the team, breakfast and after work on Fridays at the office
- Modern and relaxed culture in a non-hierarchy organisation
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group!