Sambla Group is a fast growing FinTech company, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan brokers in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
About the position:
As Head of Finance you have the responsibility to furthur develop our finance function in consultation with our CFO. You will take full ownership over the company's accounting, put together complete reports to the CFO and have responsibility over the Finance Manager and Finance Assistant. As Head of Finance the goal is to, together with the team, create a structured financial function that delivers complete accounting.
The responsiblities includes, amongst other tasks:
- Taking decisions regarding the bookkeeping.
- Manage the company's salary payments.
- Creating monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensuring that all reports are quality assured and sent within deadline.
- Consolidate the company's balance sheet.
- Manage the budget process.
- If needed, integrate a new business system.
- The development of other members of the Financial team.
We are looking for you who:
Have high ambitions, both for yourself and those around you. You have former experience working with accounting and all kind of bookkeeping, which is expressed in your independet way of working. To be qualified for this position you also need to have advanced knowledge working in Excel, fluent in both Swedish and English and have a post-secondary education in a relevant field. As a person we imagine someone who is reliable, structured and meticulous since keeping deadlines and ensuring quality are key to being succesful in this position. It is of extra credit if you have experience working with private equity companies, have created reports to external owners and have been in charge of a financial function since before.
What we can offer you:
- To be a part of our talented and ambitious Finance-team
- Step onboard an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the Nordics leading loan broker
- Recurring activities such as monthly dinners with the team, breakfast and afterwork on Fridays at the office
- Modern and relaxed culture in a non-hierarchy organisation
- A great possibility for personal and professional development
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group!