Sambla Group is a fast growing FinTech company, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan brokers in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
About the position:
As Head of Marketing Automation you will join the marketing team running the department with Marketing Automation. Focus will be on setting up our new MA tool (TBD) in collaboration with our Development & Product team. You will be responsible for streamlining processes, automating workflows and setting up analytical tools to generate actionable insights. Your goal will be to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line by combining strategy, creativity and technical skills.
You will be creating a new team within Marketing Automation and therefore be an important player in planning and recruiting the resources needed.
The responsibilities includes, amongst other tasks:
- Work hands-on with implementation of a brand new marketing automation system
- Combine data with creativity to create and setup new automated workflows
- Handling our customer lists and set up imports and exports
- Be responsible for further development of the marketing automation platform
- Work side-by-side with content creators to provide the best customer experience
- Work with data-driven decision making and analysis
- Create and analyze A/B tests
- Stay up-to-date on best practices through market research
We are looking for someone who:
Has at least five years of experience within marketing automation, campaigns and product management. As a person you are a passionate team player and structured organizer who enjoys proactiv problem solving. You are not afraid of challenges and thrive in a fast moving organization where you can make a great impact.
- Former experience of setting up and maintaining several MA systems
- Relevant experience in product management
- Experience in running technical projects with developers
- Analytical and data driven
- Leadership skills
- Used to work and collaborate with development- and product/data teams
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills both in Swedish and English
- Experience from FinTech or the consumer loan industry
- Experience of planning and running campaigns (email, SMS, Postal)
- Previously worked with multiple markets in the Nordic countries
- Programming experience
- Design skills
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to create a new team that will be of great importance to our company
- Step onboard an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the Nordics leading loan broker
- Recurring team and cross team activities monthly, as well as breakfast and afterworks on Fridays
- Modern and relaxed culture
- A great possibility for personal and professional development
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution. In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group!