Does working in a startup company and technical challenges make your heart beat faster? We are looking for our next Software Developer!
Sambla is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution.
Sambla is growing very rapidly and are in need of a passionate full stack developer to join ranks with our hard working multinational team at our HQ in Stockholm. You will work interactively and agile, with quick feedback on your work from customers, sales associates, partners and others.
As a fullstack developer you will play a crucial part in Samblas journey towards becoming Scandinavia's number one credit intermediary. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the entire life-cycle of our solutions - from discussing the business needs with our CTO to delivering high impact solutions to our customers, partners and coworkers. The current focus is on developing internal CRM, insurance system and integrations with banks/lenders on all our active markets.
- 1 year experience in Node.JS given that you also have knowledhe in Python, otherwise at least 2 years in Node.JS
- At least two years of experience of web development and/or backend development
- An Academic background in computer science, web development or equivalent practical experience through self learning
- A strong interest in the latest web development techniques and best practices
It would be great if you…
- Have experience in similar industry, banks or insurance companies
- Are familiar in working with team collaboration software
- Have an interest in UX, visual design and DevOps
- Have experience with Git, MongoDB, Backbone, Ansible
Who are you?
As a person you are a fast learner and want to contribute with your experience and expertise. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, are self motivated and methodical. You have a excellent attention to detail, while being flexible and having a constant desire to learn new things and hone your abilities as a software developer.
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable working towards tight deadlines in a structured manner and take responsibility for the delivery.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Mikaela Hofstedt, Talent Acquisition Specialist