IT & Development - Stockholm
Are you our new Software Developer?
Does working in a startup company and technical challenges make your heart beat faster? Sambla is growing very rapidly and are in need of skilled frontend developer to join ranks with our team at our HQ in Stockholm. You will work interactively and agile, with quick feedback on your work from your colleagues and our partners.
As a developer you will play a crucial part in Samblas journey towards becoming Scandinavia's number one credit intermediary. Our current focus is on developing internal CRM, a customer web platform, insurance system and integrations with banks/lenders on all our active markets. Your responsibilities will mainly consist of developing and testing user friendly UI/UX mobile and web applications.
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven and skilled developer who wants to contribute with experience and expertise to our team. You are self motivated and methodical. You have a excellent attention to detail, while being flexible and having a constant desire to learn new things and hone your abilities as a software developer. You also have an ability to translate user and business needs into highly functional code.
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable working towards tight deadlines in a structured manner and take responsibility for the delivery.
- At least two years of experience of frontend development
- An Academic background in computer science, web development or equivalent practical experience through self learning
- A strong interest in the latest web development techniques and best practices
It would be great if…
- Pixel Perfect is alot more than just a word for you
- You have experience from working with optimizing online sales conversion
- You are familiar in working with team collaboration software
- You are comfortable with backend technologies
Visit our website at https://www.sambla.se/ to read more about us!
For questions regarding the position, please contact